To apply for the Education Technology for Social Impact (ETSI) Fellowship 2019, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate has to be above the age of 20 years as on 1st January 2019.
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline is required. A candidate with a relevant degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- It is not mandatory for a candidate to have prior work experience to apply to this fellowship. Though candidates having work experience would have an added advantage. (Full-time internship or articleship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.)
- A candidate should be comfortable working on computer/laptop and electronic gadgets such as smartphones & tablets.
- A candidate should have proficiency in at least one language. Instructional knowledge of English is also a necessary condition since most of our lectures would be delivered in English.